Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc (FMN) was incorporated on 29th September, 1960 as a private limited liability company with a modest paid-up share capital of N1 million and converted to a public company in November, 1978. The beneficial interest in the company’s equity is held by Nigerian and Overseas shareholders. Presently, two foreign shareholders own about 56% of the company’s paid-up share capital. The balance is held by over 75,000 individuals and institutional investors.
- Carry out analysis of automation systems and troubleshoot.
- Repair faults or damages on the Process, Silo and Packing machines.
- Carry out preventive maintenance and other maintenance activities on machines.
- Set up and adjust metalworking machines and equipment
- Operate machines to produce parts or tools by turning, boring, milling, planning, shaping, slotting, grinding or drilling metal stock or components
- Dismantle faulty tools and assemblies and repair or replace defective parts.
- O’ level/Nabteb/Trade Test
- ND in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience
- Good troubleshooting skills