Welcome to the Flour Mills Plc Recruitment Campaign. The application process is as follows:
- The application process requires you to register and obtain your login details (ID and password).
- Please remember your login details, it will be required to apply for a particular vacancy.
- If you forget your password, use the service provided to retrieve it. An email will be sent to your e mail address.
- You must update the following parts of your CV before you apply for any of the jobs.
- Personal Details
- Computer Exposure
- Tertiary Education
- To apply for any of the vacancies, follow the link provided. You will be prompted to input your ID and password to apply for your chosen vacancy.
- Application process also allows you to update and amend your CV information at any time.
- To update and amend your CV, follow the link provided. You require your ID and password.
Interested candidates must:
- Be highly focused and success driven.
- Be strategic and analytical thinkers
- Possess good leadership, interpersonal and people skills.
- Be highly personable
- Possess high level of integrity and self regulation
- Possess excellent communication skills in oral and spoken word
Business Analyst (Sales)
- Work with the Sales Team to support sales planning & analysis
- Track and analyze key metrics – Data analysis & reporting, market research, competitor analysis, sales planning, and sales process optimization.
- Collect, consolidate and generate weekly sales forecasts and roll up each week’s numbers to Sales Management.
- Proactively analyze win-loss data and reports on key findings to sales leadership.
- Manage executive reporting of sales and marketing results, key metrics and KPIs, campaign tracking and analysis, and ad hoc strategic analysis.
- Implement and manage reports and dashboards in Sales, ensuring that the sales Team and leaders have access to key data required to successfully manage sales operations.
- Monitor the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales reports and external intelligence essential to the sales organization
- Compile key pieces of information related to performance against sales objectives to be reviewed by Management and report approved plans to Finance for processing.
- Recommend revisions to existing reports, and/or assist in the development of new reporting tools as needed.
The person must:
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Be result-oriented
- Be able to accurately report information
- Be able to multi-task
- 5 ‘O’ level credits including Mathematics and English in not more than 2 sitting
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, Marketing or related degree
- Minimum 3 years in a business/sales analyst role
FMN is an equal employment opportunity company and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to our company or any agency.