Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc (FMN) was incorporated on 29th September, 1960 as a private limited liability company with a modest paid-up share capital of N1 million and converted to a public company in November, 1978. The beneficial interest in the company’s equity is held by Nigerian and Overseas shareholders. Presently, two foreign shareholders own about 56% of the company’s paid-up share capital. The balance is held by over 75,000 individuals and institutional investors.
- Promptly attend to any faults on forklift and related machines and equipment with minimum time require.
- Carry out preventives and corrective maintenance on forklift, machines and equipment
- Effective usage of spares for lines to avoid stock out.
- Carry out daily routine check on forklift before use.
- Recommend improvement ideas on machines and related equipment.
- Ensure all electrical devices on the forklift, related machines and equipment functioning
- ND in Electrical Electronics or other Industrial Electrical Maintenance related discipline
- 5 O’ level credits in not more than 2 sittings.
- must be physically fit
- must have good communication skill
- must have good mechanical aptitude and equipment troubleshooting abilities
- must have basic computer skills
- 1 year relevant experience in related industry
FMN is an equal employment opportunity company and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to our company or any agency.