Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc (FMN) was incorporated on 29th September, 1960 as a private limited liability company with a modest paid-up share capital of N1 million and converted to a public company in November, 1978. The beneficial interest in the company’s equity is held by Nigerian and Overseas shareholders. Presently, two foreign shareholders own about 56% of the company’s paid-up share capital. The balance is held by over 75,000 individuals and institutional investors.
- Responsible for the administration of SAM on site.
- Monitor and control the issuing of Spare parts and consumables to production and management of cost and its effectiveness.
- Manage the updating of SAM including parts list, spares and maintenance routine
- Generation of all PPM work-orders as well closing of PPM work-order
- Carry out periodic audit of the SAM system to ensure compliance with the company procedure and policy
- Generate System reports
- Support the maintenance team in maintenance planning and scheduling
- Ensure quick generation of GRV to facilitate on time payment of suppliers
- HND/BSC in Mechanical Engineering or other Technical related discipline
- 5 O’ level credits in not more than 2 sittings.
- must be physically fit
- must have good communication skill
- must have a high sense of discipline and integrity
- must have basic computer skills
3 years relevant experience in related industry
FMN is an equal employment opportunity company and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to our company or any agency.