Our client currently needs an Account Officer. Below are the job descriptions.
- Preparation and Reconciliation of Logs and Invoices:
- Preparation of Monthly Reports:
-Profit and loss
-Debtors and creditors
- Preparation of Quarterly and Annual Financial Report
-Profit and loss report
-Balance Sheet report
- Maintain all statutory payments & receipts.
- Prepare Salary budget and pay slip for the month.
- Disbursing the petty cash.
- Record Keeping and Documentation: Must ensure that both soft copy (excel, emails etc.) and hardcopies and, or any other form of accounting coupons, vouchers, etc. are duly signed and documented.
- Ensure a working route for the collection of outstanding payments.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Performs other related work as assigned.
4-5 years post NYSC experience
Interested and Qualified candidates are to send CVs to: [email protected]
Deadline: 13th July 2012