Scripture Union (Nig.) Press & Books Limited, a fast-growing Publishing firm and Christian Book marketing outfit in Nigeria with headquarters in Ibadan needs qualified Christians to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Field Marketing Officer
Location: Akwa Ibom
Min Required Experience:
Prospective applicants should:
- Be a born again Christian with Missionary Spirit.
- Candidate would be required to source, initiate and maintain relationships and sales with existing and new business partners to increase market penetration and sales growth.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft applications.
- Age: Not above 40 years.
- Have a good bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Marketing, Business Administration or other related courses.
- Own a valid driving license with ability to drive long distances.
- Have a high sales drive and fantastic communications skills.
- Have a minimum of five years’ cognate experience in the book industry or related commodity.
Remuneration: Package is attractive, and target driven.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications, CV’s and credentials with reference letters from either their local church Pastors or SU leaders as a single PDF or MS file in this order:
- Application letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Relevant copies of Credentials/Certificates
- Reference letters
All applications MUST be sent to: email@example.com with the Job title as the subject of the mail while all application should be addressed to:
The Managing Director,
Scripture Union (Nig) Press & Books Limited,
U.I. P.O. Box 4011,
Note: Multiple submission will be disqualified. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
- Application Deadline: November 30, 2017