The Performance team is tasked with improving the efficiency of the Customer Support team worldwide by putting in place innovative, functional tools and processes, supporting the development of the team with monitoring and forecasting tools and by supporting it in the implementation of new communications channels.
Your responsibilities within this team will include the design and implementation of innovative and powerful tools and applications.
As such, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Creating, developing and integrating Backend/Frontend tools and applications for agents enabling them to offer our customers the very best quality of service in the most efficient way.
- Creating, developing and integrating Backend/Frontend tools and applications for customers helping to improve the customer experience and the reporting of information.
- Consolidating the areas of Reporting and Analytics enabling monitoring of team performances and procedures, as well as the quality of service.
- With a master’s degree from an engineering school or equivalent, you ideally have undertaken an end of study internship or have initial experience in the development of functional tools or applications
- You are meticulous, self-reliant, able to show initiative and with an inquiring mind
- You are able to express yourself clearly in English, both in writing and orally
Qualities required: Ability to manage several projects at the same time, meticulous approach, inquiring mind, show initiative, ability to grasp issues