Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc (FMN) was incorporated on 29th September, 1960 as a private limited liability company with a modest paid-up share capital of N1 million and converted to a public company in November, 1978. The beneficial interest in the company’s equity is held by Nigerian and Overseas shareholders. Presently, two foreign shareholders own about 56% of the company’s paid-up share capital. The balance is held by over 75,000 individuals and institutional investors.
Bakery Support Officer
- Advise end user bakeries on baking best practices by identifying associated challenges and proffer possible solutions.
- Ensure that all bakeries in the assigned areas are visited regularly as per stipulated standard.
- Develop, manage and maintain a good relationship with all the commercial end users to ensure customer loyalty in assigned territory.
- Periodic submission of field reports.
- Handle customer complaints in line with approved company procedure
- Engage in practical baking demonstration to provide insight and solution in line with baking best practice.
- Good verbal and written communication skill
- A good team player
- Posses baking skills and is commercially oriented
- Ability to drive Manual and Automatic Vehicles
- Must possess valid driver’s license.
- Must be Computer literate
- First Degree in Food Technology or related science discipline
- 5 O’ level credits including Mathematics & English Language in not more than 2 sittings.
- Minimum of 2 years baking experience
FMN is an equal employment opportunity company and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to our company or any agency.