Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc – Headquartered in Ibadan is responsible for electricity distribution within the south western zone (Oyo, Ogun, Osun and kwara as well as some parts of Kogi, Ekiti and Niger states).
We are an organization with a focus on delivering excellent service to the customers and providing customer satisfaction through reliable power distributions.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Regional Commercial Manager (RCM)
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Specialization: Retail / Utility
- Reporting to the Regional Head, the RCM will develop and implement appropriate strategies to deliver on Regional Commercial targets.
- Develop and implement Business Hub (BH) commercial strategies in line with business objectives
- Coordinate the operations / activities of all IBEDC’s Business Hubs and support department head in the allocation of Business Hub revenue targets based on corporate objectives
- Monitor the implementation of Business Hubs Commercial & Collection Strategies
- Analyse market trends and identifies opportunities for financial growth and increased geographic-spread
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Engineering or in Economics)
- Minimum of 15 years cognate experience from a service or utility industry (at least 5 of which should be in a senior commercial role)
- Membership of a professional body in the Management or Marketing field is required
- Good working knowledge of laws/regulations governing the Nigerian Power Sector is an advantage.
Application Closing Date
27th April, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- When the page opens, click on “Click here see vacancies” and select “Regional Commercial Manager (RCM)” to apply accordingly
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.