Dragnet Solutions is a dynamic Information Technology company that specializes in the design, development and implementation of innovative people screening solutions.
We are currently seeking to recruit a Global Test Administrator (GTA). The Individual will be expected to be Dynamic, confident, target driven, customer centric, motivated, diligent, takes initiative, Tech savvy and enjoys challenges.
The Individual will serve as the face of Dragnet at our Test Center(s) in Nigeria and will be expected to coordinate and oversee all day to day aspects of the administration of the testing activities conducted in a Test Center.
The successful Candidate will contribute to organization’s success through strategizing, planning and coordinating the Operations department in ensuring the department delivers best practice services
- Ensure that all tests and assessments are deployed in line with global standards
- Planning, Scheduling, Administration and Review of all Testing operations in controlled/invigilated environments
- Manage Operational Relationship with the Test Centres
- Manage Test Centre; Commercial Relationship with Test Centres
- Manage Test Administrators and ensure adequate staffing for the administration of the test
- Resolve Candidates’ issues with urgency
- Maintain integrity and security of Testing processes and results
- Manage the cost of execution
- Proffer improvement initiatives in the Test Administration
- Liaise with Finance on Invoicing of Clients
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
- Minimum of a year’s experience in a similar role
- Ability to communicate effectively to all stakeholders
- Ability to view situations holistically and proffer objective solutions
- Proven practical experience in the use of Office Suite
- Ability to think logically and solve problems occurring within normal work routine
- High accuracy in record keeping and documentation
- Great Negotiation skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks appropriately
- Effectively manage subordinates and foster team spirit and collaboration.
- Ability to interact with people and build relationships
- Great Organizing and Coordinating skills
- Self -motivated and confident in making sound business decisions