Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc (FMN) was incorporated on 29th September, 1960 as a private limited liability company with a modest paid-up share capital of N1 million and converted to a public company in November, 1978. The beneficial interest in the company’s equity is held by Nigerian and Overseas shareholders.
- Carry out analysis of automation systems and troubleshoot.
- Repair faults or damages on the Process, Silo and Packing machines.
- Carry out preventive maintenance and other maintenance activities on machines.
- Set up and adjust metalworking machines and equipment
- Operate machines to produce parts or tools by turning, boring, milling, planning, shaping, slotting, grinding or drilling metal stock or components
- Dismantle faulty tools and assemblies and repair or replace defective parts.
- 5 O’ level credits including English & Mathematics in not more than 2 sittings.
- ND in Mechanical Engineering
- Have good troubleshooting skills
- Have good communication skills
- 2 years relevant experience
FMN is an equal employment opportunity company and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to our company or any agency.