Stresert Services Limited – Our client, one of the leading credit bureau companies in Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Database Administrator
Job ref: DB-CRB
The role objective is to plan, maintain and develop databases incorporating the following principles:
- That members access data concurrently in a form that suits their needs
- That there is adequate provision for data security and recovery control (all data is retrievable in an emergency).
- Planning dataflow to the database
- Mapping out the ‘conceptual design’ for a planned database
- Further refining the ‘physical design’ to meet system storage requirements o Testing new systems
- Maintaining data standards, including adherence to the data privacy regulations wherever applicable
- Writing database documentation, including data standards, procedures and definitions for the data dictionary
- Controlling access permissions and privileges for access to database
- Ensuring that storage, archiving, backup and recovery procedures are functioning correctly
- Capacity planning
- Communicating regularly with technical, applications and operational staff, to ensure the database integrity and security
- Commissioning and installing new applications
- Administration of all issues regarding Database servers
- Supervise and control all Database servers inventories
- Education: Graduate in Computer science or equivalent with relevant oracle database certifications.
- Experience: 3 to 5 years’ experience in database administration for oracle database and SQL. Must have excellent communication skills.
Application Closing Date
9th November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using ‘DB-CRB’ as subject of mail.