Stresert Services Limited – Our client who is into the manufacturing of diverse FMCG products, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Draughtsman/Draftsman
Job Ref: DM-708
- To be able to create accurate and meaningful technical drawings from sketches and verbal instructions from initial stage to completion of a project.
- Design multiple plans for review by Engineers and Architects
- Revise drawings and layouts to accommodate changes and enhancements
- Analyze sketches and interpret specifications
- Produce blueprints and plans for structural, electrical and mechanical projects
- Calculate dimensions, weight limitation and requirements in materials
- Evaluate quality, reliability and HSE of engineering drawing
- Work closely with Government Agencies to ensure compliance with the right building codes
- Update and keep custody of documents of revised construction details
- Create and maintain comprehensive and accurate project documentation
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written)
- Excellent reasoning and decision making ability
- Analysis and interpretation of result
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and follow up skills
- Attention to details and problem solving skills
- Good knowledge of construction and design principles
- B.Sc Degree in Engineering, Architecture or any relevant field
- A minimum of 5 years experience in construction of a Food processing factory
- Sound track records and verifiable references
- Excellent skills in using AutoCAD software
Application Closing Date
9th November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using “DM-708” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only suitable applicants will be shortlisted and contacted for interviews.