FMN is an equal employment opportunity company and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to our company or any agency.
- Manage the process for developing risk policies and procedures.
- Assist with the development and coordination of the risk management process which includes identifying and evaluating company’s risks.
- Facilitate quarterly review and update of risks across the company.
- Review and track close out of risks action items by due dates.
- Ensure risk management infrastructures that support risk management process are performing effectively.
- Generate and send risk management reports to appropriate level of authorities as required
The person must:
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools.
- Have sound numerate skills.
- Have good communication skills.
- Have good analytical and critical thinking skills.
- 5 O-Levels credits including Mathematics andEnglish.
- Bachelors Degree or Higher National Diploma (minimum of Second Class-Lower) in Accountancy, Finance, Economics, Mathematics or any numerate discipline.
- International Certification in Enterprise Risk Management.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Risk Management role.