Diamond Bank Plc – We are a leading financial institution that is goal driven. In Diamond Bank we are apt to discover young talented individuals and empower them to achieve full potentials in their career path.
With continuous training and development programs, exquisite professional courses from best hands within and outside the country, we are out to maintain our standard of excellence service delivery to both our external and internal customers. Little wonder, we have been honoured the Best Trainer of the Year award from the Industrial Training Fund (ITF).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Risk Strategy and Assessment
Job Level: Mid-level management
Job Type: Accounting/Audit/Tax
- The Team Lead, Risk Strategy and Assessment is a position in the organisation that is part of Risk Measurement and Special Projects Group, reporting directly to the Head, Risk Measurement and Special Projects.
The role is tasked with developing and update of the bank’s ICAAP, CAR, RRP, DSIB, Stress Test reports and other Basel related guidance. The role is responsible for leading a team charged with the following responsibilities among others:
- Implementation of Basel II/III in line with regulatory directives
- Preparation of internal capital adequacy assessment process (ICAAP)
- Development and review of the Recovery and Resolution Plan (RRP)
- Rendition of statutory Domestic- Systemically Important Banks (DSIB) reports to CBN.
- Validation, stress testing and documentation of risk models and assumptions.
- Calculation of capital adequacy ratio (CAR) for the Bank
- Calculation of the risk-based pricing for commercial exposures
- Updating risk charges used by the bank for business segments budgeting.
- Support implementation and validation of Obligor Rating system (PD, LGD, EAD estimation)
- Stress Testing
- Other projects and tasks as assigned by the Head, Risk Measurement and Special Project.
- Minimum of University Degree in a related discipline with at least qualification of Second Class Lower Division (2.2).
- Minimum of 5 years Experience in a related role.
- Health Benefits
Application Closing Date
30th December, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: